Choosing Between Smoke and Smoke-Free HHC Products | The Dopest Shop
Choosing Between Smoke and Smoke-Free HHC Products
For those who are looking to receive some of the many benefits associated with cannabinoids like HHC and others, the days of smoking being your only option are long gone. While smoke formats are still readily available for those who prefer them, there are also several smoke-free varieties that are out there for those who don't prefer inhaling smoke.
At The Dopest Shop, we're happy to provide clients with both these varieties when it comes to our premium hemp-derived HHC products. We offer everything from HHC gummies and syrups (smoke-free forms of ingestion) to blunts, pre-rolls, vapes and other smoke-based forms of ingestion, plus will help you decide which is the ideal format for you if you're new to this arena. Here are some basics on the options you have available within each area, the benefits that each might offer depending on your needs, and how to decide on your preferred format.
Forms of Smoke-Based Cannabinoid Ingestion
For those who prefer the traditional smoke-based method of ingesting HHC and other cannabinoids, there are several robust options available - some that have been around for decades, and others that are relatively newer. The top examples include:
- Joints: Perhaps the oldest and most well-known method of smoke-based ingestion, rolling papers are used to craft joints that hold flower or pre-packaged cannabinoids. In recent years, pre-roll joints have become very popular - these are pre-rolled for convenience so you don't have to do this yourself.
- Blunts: Blunts are similar to joints, but use thicker rolling papers (sometimes even cigar wrappers) that usually contain larger amounts of cannabinoid material.
- Vapes: Vaping (or vaporization) is another popular smoke-based way of ingesting cannabinoids - though one that's often considered a bit less straining on the lungs than blunts or joints. This method involves heating the cannabinoids at a certain temperature, which turns them into an inhalable vapor rather than smoke. Vapors are generally considered healthier than smoke, and many people find the flavoring of these vapors to be more enjoyable.
- Concentrates: Another modern form of smoke-based ingestion, concentrates are a highly concentrated form of cannabinoids that are vaporized through a device known as a dab rig. Though not for everyone, this method is often used by more experienced smokers who seek the highest concentration possible in their smokes.
Forms of Smoke-Free Cannabinoid Ingestion
For those who don't want to deal with smoke, on the other hand, multiple options are available:
- Gummies and other edibles: Gummies, chocolates and other edibles are one of the most popular smoke-free forms of HHC ingestion. These have been around for decades, and often come in a wide variety of flavors, shapes and sizes.
- Syrups: Syrups are another smoke-free option and can be either ingested directly or added to beverages for a more enjoyable experience (especially if you don't like the taste of gummies).
- Tinctures: Tinctures are extracts of cannabinoids that can be taken orally or dropped under the tongue. This is considered one of the most effective ways to absorb cannabinoids, and is fast-acting too.
- Topicals: Topicals are one of the newest smoke-free forms of cannabinoid ingestion, and involve either lotions or creams that contain cannabinoids. These can be used directly on the skin, where they're absorbed into the bloodstream for quick relief from minor aches, pains and other issues.
How to Decide on Your Cannabinoid Ingestion Format
Whatever your personal preference may be, deciding between smoke-based and smoke-free ingestion formats for HHC and other cannabinoids depends on a few key factors:
- Health: If you have any existing health issues that could be aggravated by smoke, or if you don't want to deal with the potential of lung-related issues from smoking, then smoke-free ingestion options may be ideal.
- Preference: If you enjoy the taste and feeling of smoking and/or vaping, or simply prefer it as a method of ingestion, then that's definitely another factor in determining your ideal format.
- Budget: Different formats come with their own prices, so budget is another important factor to consider when deciding on which method works best for you.
Ultimately, each person's needs and preferences should be taken into account when choosing the right ingestion format for HHC and other cannabinoids - but no matter what you choose, you can rest assured that there are multiple options available to ensure a pleasant experience. Now get out there and enjoy all the benefits of cannabinoids!
For more on this important subject among HHC users, or to learn about any of our premium HHC products, speak to our team at The Dopest Shop today.