The Dopest Shipping Protection Policy Terms
THE DOPEST SHOP SHIPPING INSURANCE POLICY TERMS
Input wrong address
- If you (the customer) enter the wrong address at the time of order, we do not cover any packages delivered to the wrong address. Should your package show it’s being returned to sender, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and your correct address.
- If you are not satisfied with your product the effectiveness of a product is not a valid reason for refund, as cannabinoids such as HHC affect everyone differently.
Estimated Delivery Date
- If there is an Estimated delivery date – this is the date that we will base our claim on. If your package has been missing for 48 hours beyond that date you may file a claim. If there are any shipping updates in the tracking history after that date – that update becomes the new claim date plus 48 hours.
Too late to file
- All claims must be files within our claims timeline.
- Order issues for packages marked “delivered” but not received where there is no evidence of someone stealing the package – must be submitted to us between 5-10 days AFTER it was said to be delivered. Please file a claim with the USPS and when submitting your claim to us please have the claim number from the USPS available.
- Order issues for packages that have been stuck in transit, or presumed lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Expedited shipping hasn't arrived
- If the customer’s package is delayed for whatever reason, we will not cover it.
- Carriers update their website with expected delays due to inclement weather or other issues to expected delivery.
- If the customer paid for expedited shipping but the package arrives outside of the expected window, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
No tracking information
- The Dopest reserves the right to deny order issues where no tracking number/information is provided.
Package in Pre-Shipment
- If an order is in pre-shipment you cannot file a claim.
Require ID verification
- The Dopest will need proof of ID to replace the customer’s order – showing that the customer is the one making the claim.
- If the customer received a broken or damaged item – we need to be notified within 10 days of receiving the item (based on your delivery date). If you contact us beyond that timeline your claim will be automatically denied.
- You will need to provide us photo or video evidence of the broken or damaged item with your order number.
Filing a police report
- On orders over $100, we require evidence of the police report
- Upon request, The Dopest can require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, notary, etc.).
Delivered to wrong address
- If the customer input the correct address at checkout and the package was delivered to the wrong address, we consider this as stolen and we will replace the order on behalf of the customer.
Order issue filed too soon
- If the customer is filing an order issue the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion we may ask you to wait 5 business days. Carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc.) sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit.